upgrade to 2.101

Tim Sailer-2
Well, I did the upgrade tonight. It was interesting. I need to rethink how
I have things layed out. One problem I'm having is a persistant error
message:

01/31/06 11:35:50 PM Undefined subroutine: main::mp3_get_output_timestr
01/31/06 11:35:50 PM Undefined subroutine: main::mp3_running
01/31/06 11:35:50 PM Undefined subroutine: main::mp3_playing

I'm not sure where it's from or what's causing it. Reverting back to the
.100 version keep this from happening.

Tim

Re: upgrade to 2.101

Pete Flaherty
This looks like a call to the mp3 routines, specifically it appears to be the master call to get the player status and play time.
If you don't have the mp3 definitions (and are not using a player) eg one of the mp3_ modules like teh main and don't have a player (winamp or xmms?) defined that error would make some sense.
Check your module settings and either add a player or remove the mp3.pl

-Pete Flaherty