support for DSC IT-100 alarm interface?

Thomas MacLean-2
Hi!

After installing my DSC alarm system a few years ago, I finally have a MH server close enough to connect to the alarm panel.

I found a few threads about people working on MH support for the IT-100 serial interface, but I find no evidence of such in the MH codebase.  Am I mistaken?  Does anyone have a partial implementation (not submitted) they want to share?

Thanks,
Tom

Re: support for DSC IT-100 alarm interface?

Timothy Spaulding
I have been working on this module for a bit on and off.

It is attached and you are welcome to try it out and let me know what you think.

After installing my DSC alarm system a few years ago, I finally have a MH server close enough to connect to the alarm panel.

I found a few threads about people working on MH support for the IT-100 serial interface, but I find no evidence of such in the MH codebase.  Am I mistaken?  Does anyone have a partial implementation (not submitted) they want to share?

Thanks,
Tom

dsc.pm (51K) Download Attachment