still have the Audrey. Anyone interested?

still have the Audrey. Anyone interested?

biggus
I'd hate to just chuck it, when I'm sure that some folks could use it.  I have no idea what it's worth, but it's in the original box and has the USB Infinity QNX OS flashed onto it.

If anyone is interested, shoot me an offer.  I live outside Boston, so you can pick it up if you're local.

Thanks,
Mike