(no subject)

Craig Lindholm
I am using the weatherunderground.pl file to retrieve the weather for my area. Lately I have been getting the log message:

"Retrieving (with simple) http://www.wunderground.com/CA/BC/Pitt_Meadows into /media/pi/80GB/mh/my_mh/data/web/wunderground.html ... get failed"

The URL works if I type it into Chrome manually, but line in the .pl file:
"set $p_weather_page "get_url $WeatherURL $f_weather_html";"

is failing.

Is there any way I can further debug this?

Thanks

Craig