mh does not see or control Insteon devices

mh does not see or control Insteon devices

mtmigs
I am new to misterhouse, perl, and Insteon.

I have an 8 button keypad and several switchlincrelays and microswitchrelays. The keypad controls (and displays) all the devices without any problems. I also bought a 2413S PLM and loaded mh. For several months I occasionally tried controlling the devices with mh but nothing seemed to work. Then I figured out the PLM was defective. Bought a new PLM and now mh can turn on and off my street light and the dinning room light.

What I cannot understand is why mh does not control the other devices. It does not seem to see them. Several times I verified the addresses in my mht file. Even when I dumped the keypad's links mh displayed all the connected devices by the names in the mht file. One of the devices is a test 2466sw that I can plug in anywhere. I tried plugging it into the same outlet as the PLM but mh still does not see it.

Any ideas why this would happen?

Re: mh does not see or control Insteon devices

mtmigs
Well I figured out I need to link the PLM to each device. Then it sees them just fine.