Version 2.101 can be downloaded from here:
- Created a MisterHouse Frapper map, so we can see where we all are:
- Matthew Williams created a new, spam free, Wiki here:
- Ron Klinkien has lots of great new info on installing MisterHouse on
Linux at his wiki: http://mrhousefromscratch.tk
- Howard Plato created code/common/azureus_info.pl to display and report
on bittorrent client Azureus stats.
- Neil Cherry created mh/lib/iplcs.pm and X10_iplcs.pm for Linux support
of Smarthome's Insteon interface. He also created code/common/iplcs.pl
to enable, and code/public/iplc.* to test. Code is Alpha level. More
info on Insteon here: http://www.linuxha.com/athome/common/iplcd
- Stéphane Kattoor created code/common/ical.pl to allow for control of
mh items from any ICal application (e.g. Mozilla, Outlook, or iCal for
Mac). More iCal info here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ICalendar .
- Matthew Williams added buddy icon capability for AOL/ICQ and added a
new callback to notify mh when the AOL/ICQ connection is lost.
- David Norwood created code/common/weather_tides.pl based on idea by
Joey French. It collects information about ocean tides, moonrise and
moonset from the University of Southern Carolina Tide Predictor:
- Matthew Williams created lib/K8055.pm, web/bin/k8055.pl, and
bin/k8055d.tar.bz2 to support the Velleman K8055 USB 5 in, 8 out digital
IO card: http://www.velleman.be/ot/en/product/view/?id=351346
- Dan Hoffard created code/common/LitterFree.pl which uses X10 to cycle
the litter box based on cat movmemnt.
- Andrew Baker created code/public/schoolday.pl which creates functions
that flag school days.
- David Lynch created mh/lib/TI103.pm for support of ACT's TI-103 interface
- Jason Spangler updated lib/X10_Wish.pm to send, as well as receive,
X10 data via PowerLinc, using the Wish drivers.
Bug Fixes and Other Changes:
- Matthew Williams made some additional updated handy_net_utilites.pl
improve AOL OSCAR.pm support.
- Gregg Liming updated lib/Telephony_xAP.pm to fix a problem with the
- Brent Gross updated bin/outlook_read to add a -all option to iterate
over all entires, and a -dump_body option to dump the entire body af an
entry and not just the subject.
- Howard Plato updated lib/Caller_ID.pm to added a Format=6 option for
custom scripts such as vocp_callerid.pl
- David Mark updated lib/Group.pm to fix some 2.100 issues.
- Brent Gross updated common/comic_dailystrip.pl to send html as inline
instead of as an attachment.
- Henry Laxen updated web/bin/photos.pl that removes an explicit link to
/ia5 rather than the html_file parameter.
- John Wohlers fixed a bug in internet_weather.pl so the nws_city
configuration parameter works.
- Matthew Williams updated code/public/weather_metar.pl, including
fixing a bug caused by occastional enter a space after ``RMK'' string.
Also moved it from code/public to code/common.
- Matthew Williams updated web/bin/shopping_list.pl with a few
enhancements and bug fixes.
- Chris Barrett updated lib/X10_Items.pm to fix some battery timer bugs.
- Chris Barrett fixed a html formating problem in web/bin/phone_list.pl
- Gaetan Lord fixed a bug in time_date_stamp format=17, where it was
doing a 12, rather than 24 hour format.
- Neil Cherry and David Norwood updated faq 2.15: What is the format of
MisterHouse X10 codes?
- Ben Raymond updated iButton.pm to add (partial) support for DS2409
one-wire net couplers.
- David Mark commented out an uneeded timer in Motion_Item .
- Joel Davidson updated lib/Omnistat.pm
- David Norwood updated uirt2 and usb-uirt, which now use device data in
- David Norwood updated lib/Serial_Item.pm, CM11.pm, and ncpuxa_mh.pm to
add support for sending and receiving some of the rarely used X10 commands.
- David Mark updated lib/Lynx10PLC, Homebase.pm, and Stargate.pm to
support the O and P (ALL LIGHTS ON, ALL UNITS OFF) X10 commands.
- Zen Tormey fixed a 'AOL System Msg' loop in common/internet_im.pl
- Joe Blecher updated Lynx10PLC.pm file to add support for all
EXTENDED_CODE_1 commands. Also created new parameter
Lynx10PLC_MULTI_DELAY that allows multiple packets to be combined
together if they come in separate, but within the specified time of each
- David Norwood updated code/common/internet_logon.pl,
internet_weather.pl, weather_chance_of_rain.pl to make them configurable
- David Norwood fixed a parsing bug in rss_subscriber.pl and removed the
duplicate code for from stocks.pl
- Matthew Williams updated code/common/internet_im.pl to allow a var
option (e.g. var: Object_name state)
- Andrew Baker added an optional weeder_handshake parm to support his
- Craig Schaeffer noticed we inadvertantly dropped
- Tom Valdes created a web icon for the shopping application.
- Bill Young patched X10_RF_security.pm to add support for low battery
and tamper indications from wireless devices that support these
features. The new states generated look like AlertTamperMax or
- Peter Sjodin and Rob VanHoboken updated the EIB modules to handle of
physical addresses, allow for timer-driven reading of dimmer state, and
added dimmer and drive (EIS 2 and 7) support in web interface.
- Steve Goldman updated web/bin/weather_rrd_update.pl to make it
compatable with rrd 1.2
- Rick Steeves fixed some bugs in code/common/*weather* code.
This SF.net email is sponsored by: Splunk Inc. Do you grep through log files
for problems? Stop! Download the new AJAX search engine that makes
searching your log files as easy as surfing the web. DOWNLOAD SPLUNK!
To unsubscribe from this list, go to: http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=1365
|Free forum by Nabble||Edit this page|