Quantcast

mh Insteon configuration...

mtmigs
I have several insteon devices I am trying to control using mh. I have a
plm to control these. I have read all the documentation about
configuring insteon devices that I can find on github.com.

It does not work. Some of the documentation is old and some seems newer.

I read the messages on this forum. All the comments seem to reference a
very different syntax than the mht files. Is this perl? Should I be
learning perl to control mister house or will the mht files work?

Re: mh Insteon configuration...

DoumP
Hi,

Personally I did all the binding manually, after that the mht file works
fine.

I'm eager to see what other will respond.

Le 2017-01-14 à 16:31, Ted Miglautsch a écrit :

> I have several insteon devices I am trying to control using mh. I have a
> plm to control these. I have read all the documentation about
> configuring insteon devices that I can find on github.com.
>
> It does not work. Some of the documentation is old and some seems newer.
>
> I read the messages on this forum. All the comments seem to reference a
> very different syntax than the mht files. Is this perl? Should I be
> learning perl to control mister house or will the mht files work?

Re: mh Insteon configuration...

Spencer Ryan
I've never linked an insteon device manually. All with MH. What part of the configuration are you confused about?

Tell us your devices and what you want linked to each other and I could build you a sample mht