iButtonlink kit now available in Europe

Nigel Titley
Folks,

As a service to Home Automation enthusiasts in Europe who may be having
difficulty getting iButton stuff, I've set up a small web site
(www.homechip.co.uk) selling iButton and iButtonlink products. I'll also
shortly be selling Weeder modules. I'm not making much profit on this
stuff, as I say it's mainly because I've had difficulty getting it, and
I guess other people will too.

As a small apology for announcing it on this list, and as a (sort of)
thank you to Bruce for making Misterhouse available to us all, if you
order from me, and email me with the order number, saying that you are
using it for Misterhouse, I'll refund 5% off your order.

If there is anything else that folk are having difficulty getting in
Europe, then please give me a shout and I'll try and source it.

Best regards

Nigel

Re: iButtonlink kit now available in Europe

Thomas Harding-2
Just my opinion, but this is great service to your fellow MH users in the
UK. I wish there was someone like you around when I had so many problems
flashing my Audrey with the MH image. She has been waiting for about 2-3
years, but finally got done this weekend.