Quantcast

homebridge lightbulb or light

12

Re: homebridge lightbulb or light

Jon Whitear
This is working really well - it’s great to be able to just tell Siri to “urn off the upstairs fans” rather than having to go around the bedrooms pressing buttons. Also, when I changed my GPOs to HB__SWITCH they worked.

Any idea why lights show as 1% instead of 100%?

Cheers,

Jon

> On 3 Nov. 2016, at 12:46 am, H Plato <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Good to hear. The voice commands have all moved to the 'browse categories' section of IA7.
>
> Sent from my mobile device.

Re: homebridge lightbulb or light

H Plato
Yes, this is due to an earlier email I sent to the list that if device is ON, I can’t get the level — at least not from the insteon devices that I’ve tried. In the latest update, if the device is on, then I set it’s level to 100%, which still isn’t great, but it’s better than 1%

> On Nov 23, 2016, at 3:53 AM, Jon Whitear <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> This is working really well - it’s great to be able to just tell Siri to “urn off the upstairs fans” rather than having to go around the bedrooms pressing buttons. Also, when I changed my GPOs to HB__SWITCH they worked.
>
> Any idea why lights show as 1% instead of 100%?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jon
>

>> On 3 Nov. 2016, at 12:46 am, H Plato <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Good to hear. The voice commands have all moved to the 'browse categories' section of IA7.
>>
>> Sent from my mobile device.

Re: homebridge lightbulb or light

Jon Boehm
I'm looking forward to trying this feature out.  Is the following wiki up to date?

Thanks

On Wed, Nov 23, 2016 at 11:28 AM, H Plato <[hidden email]> wrote:
Yes, this is due to an earlier email I sent to the list that if device is ON, I can’t get the level — at least not from the insteon devices that I’ve tried. In the latest update, if the device is on, then I set it’s level to 100%, which still isn’t great, but it’s better than 1%

> On Nov 23, 2016, at 3:53 AM, Jon Whitear <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> This is working really well - it’s great to be able to just tell Siri to “urn off the upstairs fans” rather than having to go around the bedrooms pressing buttons. Also, when I changed my GPOs to HB__SWITCH they worked.
>
> Any idea why lights show as 1% instead of 100%?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jon
>

>> On 3 Nov. 2016, at 12:46 am, H Plato <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Good to hear. The voice commands have all moved to the 'browse categories' section of IA7.
>>
>> Sent from my mobile device.

Re: homebridge lightbulb or light

H Plato
I think mostly up to date. The newest homebridge httpmulti accessory accepts status updates from mh 4.2. I think adding an example config.json,changing the script name to 'homebridge.pl' and the reference to 4.2 would be all the updating required.

Sent from my mobile device.

On Jan 4, 2017, at 1:06 PM, Jon Boehm <[hidden email]> wrote:

I'm looking forward to trying this feature out.  Is the following wiki up to date?

Thanks

On Wed, Nov 23, 2016 at 11:28 AM, H Plato <[hidden email]> wrote:
Yes, this is due to an earlier email I sent to the list that if device is ON, I can’t get the level — at least not from the insteon devices that I’ve tried. In the latest update, if the device is on, then I set it’s level to 100%, which still isn’t great, but it’s better than 1%

> On Nov 23, 2016, at 3:53 AM, Jon Whitear <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> This is working really well - it’s great to be able to just tell Siri to “urn off the upstairs fans” rather than having to go around the bedrooms pressing buttons. Also, when I changed my GPOs to HB__SWITCH they worked.
>
> Any idea why lights show as 1% instead of 100%?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jon
>

>> On 3 Nov. 2016, at 12:46 am, H Plato <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Good to hear. The voice commands have all moved to the 'browse categories' section of IA7.
>>
>> Sent from my mobile device.

Re: homebridge lightbulb or light

Jon Whitear
A rather belated follow up on this - CBus devices are reporting levels OK for me, so a light dimmed half way reports as 50%, whereas if it’s on 100%, it reports as 1%. I haven’t updated to your latest code yet.

> On 24 Nov 2016, at 6:28 am, H Plato <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Yes, this is due to an earlier email I sent to the list that if device is ON, I can’t get the level — at least not from the insteon devices that I’ve tried. In the latest update, if the device is on, then I set it’s level to 100%, which still isn’t great, but it’s better than 1%
>
>> On Nov 23, 2016, at 3:53 AM, Jon Whitear <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> This is working really well - it’s great to be able to just tell Siri to “urn off the upstairs fans” rather than having to go around the bedrooms pressing buttons. Also, when I changed my GPOs to HB__SWITCH they worked.
>>
>> Any idea why lights show as 1% instead of 100%?
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Jon
>>

>>> On 3 Nov. 2016, at 12:46 am, H Plato <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Good to hear. The voice commands have all moved to the 'browse categories' section of IA7.
>>>
>>> Sent from my mobile device.

12