default font of ia5 buttons?

ricks03
What's the default font of the ia5 buttons?

Rick

Rick Steeves
[hidden email]                               http://www.sinister.net

RE: default font of ia5 buttons?

Ron-24
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.misc.misterhouse.user/6108

Re: default font of ia5 buttons?

Tom-75
I recently created the Shopping List buttons which are included in 2.101

It has the following attributes. (I've documented it in the Wiki)

Custom Buttons (for IA5 interface)
The image height is 34
The font used is
Font-Arial
Type of Font (Regular-Bold-etc)-Regular
Size-14 pt
Anti-alias---Strong

--I have more info on giving it the pressed button effect seen with the
other buttons.  It's at http://misterhouse.wikispaces.com/WebPages