authorship

DoumP
Hi,

I'm getting the ezio8 to work in misterhouse.
I've started from the Irrigation module and adapted the code to match my
hardware.
What am I supposed to put in the Author section?
I don't feel like I'm the author, at the same time I don't want anybody
to blame the Irrigation module's authors for my changes.
What is the proper way to credit the authors?

Thanks.

Re: authorship

Joel Davidson-2
Something that reflects that the new module is based on the old one.
That makes it clear that you're the author of the new module, but
you've build on something else.

Hope that helps.

Joel