Wink Hub + Misterhouse

Michelle Dupuis-2

At $49 I just had to buy a Wink Hub - and I'm ready to start playing!

I really want to keep MH as the brains, and I know that Wink has a REST API. Has anyone integrated a REST API with MisterHouse?  (Getting events, sending commands)

Even better...anyone got a wink working?

Re: Wink Hub + Misterhouse

Larry Roudebush
Not yet.  Just starting. I am currently playing around with the apiary and perl. I was able to get data in that method. I have just requested the keys from wink to be able to interface with the real API. Still waiting for them though. That takes a couple days itself.

On Thursday, December 4, 2014, Michelle Dupuis <[hidden email]> wrote:

At $49 I just had to buy a Wink Hub - and I'm ready to start playing!

I really want to keep MH as the brains, and I know that Wink has a REST API. Has anyone integrated a REST API with MisterHouse?  (Getting events, sending commands)

Even better...anyone got a wink working?

Re: Wink Hub + Misterhouse

Michelle Dupuis-2

That's great - you're well ahead of me (and I think learning Perl may be too big an undertaking for me right now).

Please keep the list (me) up to date as you make progress!!

Tanks