Where's the Wiki?

Neil Cherry
I remember seeing a lot of discussion of the Wiki. What is it's
current status and where is the 'offical' one?

http://home.comcast.net/~ncherry/               Backup site

Re: Where's the Wiki?

Joey French-2
Yes, I would love to read a full blown MH wiki... I would love even more to be able to contribute to it...

Joey

Re: Where's the Wiki?

Tim Sailer-2
On Mon, January 23, 2006 23:14, Joey French said:
> Yes, I would love to read a full blown MH wiki... I would love even more
> be able to contribute to it...
>
> Joey

http://misterhouse.wikispaces.com/

Re: Where's the Wiki?

Neil Cherry
Tim Sailer wrote:
> On Mon, January 23, 2006 23:14, Joey French said:
>> Yes, I would love to read a full blown MH wiki... I would love even more
>> be able to contribute to it...
>>
>> Joey
>>

> http://misterhouse.wikispaces.com/

Cool! Thanks

Tim Sailer wrote:
> On Mon, January 23, 2006 23:14, Joey French said:
>> Yes, I would love to read a full blown MH wiki... I would love even more
>> be able to contribute to it...
>>
>> Joey
>>

> http://misterhouse.wikispaces.com/

Who do we ask for edit permission? (User: linuxha)

http://home.comcast.net/~ncherry/               Backup site

RE: Where's the Wiki?

Ron-24

Hi,

http://mrhousefromscratch.tk/ is also online again (a private wiki)

Regards,
Ron Klinkien

> On Mon, January 23, 2006 23:14, Joey French said:
>> Yes, I would love to read a full blown MH wiki... I would love even
>> more to be able to contribute to it...
>>
>> Joey
>>

> http://misterhouse.wikispaces.com/

Who do we ask for edit permission? (User: linuxha)

http://home.comcast.net/~ncherry/               Backup site

Re: Where's the Wiki?

Matthew Williams-2
Neil Cherry wrote:
> Who do we ask for edit permission? (User: linuxha)

Neil,

I have added you to the list of users permitted to edit pages.  If anyone
else would like to be added, either send me a private e-mail or just post to
the list.  Be sure to include your wikispaces userid.

Matt