Weeder modules now available in Europe

Nigel Titley
Folks,

I've now got Weeder Digital I/O, Analogue input and Solid State relay
modules available at www.homechip.co.uk. As before, I'm mainly providing
a service to HA enthusiasts like myself. Still 5% discount to
Misterhouse users (although I'm limiting this to end of Feb on Weeder
modules: Terry Weeder isn't very generous with his quantity discounts
and my margins are really slender).

I'll shortly have Dallas Thermochron ibuttons as well, although these
probably won't be of much use in the HA scene (never know though, I've
seen some strange ideas on this list).

All the best

Nigel