Voice Mail - connect POTS to Mister house

Voice Mail - connect POTS to Mister house

kent S
All,
        I have a voice modem that I use to get caller id information
into MH. It's been working well using ncidd.

        I have phone service from qwest. I'm running ncidd on a
raspberry PI and MH in a beaglebone black. Does anyone know of linux
software that can access the qwest voicemail and pull in the calls. It
doesn't have to have MH integration, as long as there is source code
and I can hack on it.

        Thanks for any and all suggestions.