Uninitialized errors in Misterhouse......

Uninitialized errors in Misterhouse......

Jay Jackson-4

I have searched through the forums for my errors.  They are in http_server.pl and json_server.pl.

I am not sure who else to turn to.  I am running Misterhouse Stable 4.2 on a Centos 7 x86_64.

I set this up in late February.  I was not getting these errors with Centos 6 32 bit and MH 4.1 stable.

I have attached my log and at the bottom of it the contents of my mh.private.ini file.

I am thinking missing Perl modules (5.016003) or possibly missing library files.

I would appreciate any help that anyone might be able to provide on these problems.

Thank you,

Jay Jackson

misterhouse.log.txt (31K) Download Attachment

Re: Uninitialized errors in Misterhouse......

H Plato
I don’t have an answer, however since you switched architectures (32 -> 64 bit), this looks suspicious:

Can't locate sys/ttycom.ph in @INC (did you run h2ph?)

Looking at the wiki there’s some details on how to run h2ph. You can try running bin/configure or try the h2ph steps manually:

engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot________________________________________________________