URL for TTS

Scott Johnson-7

I am having trouble with a simple thing.  I wish for misterhouse to speak text via a url command from another box.

Something like http://192.168.0.7/home/speak/SET;last_response?”say this”

I am missing something simple.  Help please.

Re: URL for TTS

H Plato
Offhand, i don't think there is anything 'built in'. However, you should be able to create a usercode subroutine that would take an argument and then issue the speak command. There should be some details in the docs under 'customizing the web interface'.

Sent from my mobile device.