Trying to get mochad running

dbemowsk
I am in the process of switching my HA setup from a full PC to my newly acquired raspberry pi.  I am a CM15A user for the X10 stuff that I run, so I installed Mochad.  Running the command [ echo "pl e3 on" | nc localhost 1099 ] from the command line, which e3 is my office ceiling fan, works perfectly.  This tells me that mochad is working.  I have created the mochad.scr script and am trying to get this working with MisterHouse, but am not having any luck.

Any other information and help you can give would be helpful.  IF you need any information from my side, let me know.

Dan Bemowski