Tip for reloading code via a command shell

Tip for reloading code via a command shell

Chris Barrett-2
I'm often tweaking my user code files and up until recently I always used
the ia5 web interface to reload the code.  I have now created a simple shell
script that I've call reload_code and placed it in my /home/mh directory.

<QUOTE>
#!/bin/sh
/usr/local/mh/bin/mhsend -run "reload code"
</QUOTE>

Now all I need to do is run the reload_code script after I've made the
changes and wait for MH to (hopefully) reload the new code.

The above is obviously designed to work on a *nix system.

I hope that this tip helps others like it helped me...

Chris