Send extended X10 dim from command line

Michelle Dupuis-2

I have a PLM21 defined as an X10I with preset2 option in my items.mht.  I now want to send an extended dim command from the command line so I run:

[root@~]# /usr/local/mh/bin/mhsend -password mypass -run "set testmodule to 40%"
Sending 21 bytes of data to localhost port 8084, socket made, data sent
Response: Command not found: set testmodule to 40%

I can't quite figure out the syntax (i've played and looked online)...can someone tell me the exact syntax to send a direct dim command to this device?  The device address is N7 if there's an alternative way to accomplish this.