Re: Digital input cards - UK/EU supplier?

Re: Digital input cards - UK/EU supplier?

Nigel Titley
Luke Corkill wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm using Misterhouse in the UK. I'd like to add some simple digital
> inputs to my system.  The Weeder I/O module looks like an ideal
> choice, but I can't find any European distributors. The price of
> shipping to the UK from Weeder is greater than the cost of the board
> itself!
>
> Does any one know of a European supplier for the Weeder boards, or can
> people suggest any other form of digital input card that is supported
> in Misterhouse?

Luke,

I'll soon be stocking Weeder boards in the UK (and Europe), mainly as a
service to the Misterhouse community. Go to my website
(www.homechip.co.uk) to see what other useful stuff I've got. The Weeder
boards aren't there at the moment but they soon will be. Do you want me
to let you know when I have them?

Nigel

Re: Digital input cards - UK/EU supplier?

Joel Davidson
Nigel-

Nice looking website.  Best of luck with it.

Joel
--
Joel Davidson
Austin, TX