RE: Recent TVGrid problem

Mickey Argo
Hmmm...I just did a reget of the tv grid, and now I'm getting all the
channels (in order of station name instead of channel number, but it's a
start :)

Have not touched any code for a couple months now, so Zap2It must have
changed back.

Mickey Argo

RE: Recent TVGrid problem

ricks03

It seems sporadic. Whenever I notice everything being out of order, I
do a reget and it fixes itself.

Rick

At 11:30 PM 1/30/2006, Mickey Argo wrote:

>Hmmm...I just did a reget of the tv grid, and now I'm getting all the
>channels (in order of station name instead of channel number, but it's a
>start :)
>
>Have not touched any code for a couple months now, so Zap2It must have
>changed back.
>
>Mickey Argo

Rick Steeves
[hidden email]                               http://www.sinister.net