R&S RTB 2000

peter-469
For those of you with lives outside the web, you may have missed a
giveaway that has my attention. MJLorton (search YouTube for him and
T4D#132) is doing a giveaway of a new R&S RTB 2000 series scope /
waveform display – 300MHz 10 bit 1mV 10/20Msample, fully loaded 4
channel plus 16 ch  logic with protocol decode, Gig Ethernet and access
and full control via browser not special app. A powerful tool for many
of us with HA interest.

Hope this is not a violation. I have nothing to gain and surely this is
of genuine interest to many here. If so, I humbly beg forgiveness, tell
me nicely and I will respond appropriately.