Quantcast

Push app

H Plato
I used to get a pushbullet message every time the garage door opened. With the change to $40/y to get more than 100 messages a month, I’m thinking this isn’t a valuable service anymore. Pushover.net seems like a better deal at $5 for a one-time license.

Just curious if anyone is using these apps and what their experience is.

Re: Push app

Jon Boehm
I use a little python script to send to google hangouts.  The future of a open API for hangouts is unclear.  If It stops working I plan to move to groupme.

On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 5:07 PM, H Plato <[hidden email]> wrote:
I used to get a pushbullet message every time the garage door opened. With the change to $40/y to get more than 100 messages a month, I’m thinking this isn’t a valuable service anymore. Pushover.net seems like a better deal at $5 for a one-time license.

Just curious if anyone is using these apps and what their experience is.

Re: Push app

Brian Rudy

I have been using Pushover for notifications with MH since early March 2014 and have been quite happy with it. We use every type of client (desktop/iPhone/Android) in our family and I have had to pay for each one, but I think the one-time fee has been worth it.

On 1/10/17 17:07, H Plato wrote:
I used to get a pushbullet message every time the garage door opened. With the change to $40/y to get more than 100 messages a month, I’m thinking this isn’t a valuable service anymore. Pushover.net seems like a better deal at $5 for a one-time license.

Just curious if anyone is using these apps and what their experience is.

Training and support from Colfax.