Pull request: Refactor Clipsal CBus support #587

Pull request: Refactor Clipsal CBus support #587

Jon Whitear

Hi folks,

I’ve submitted a pull request for the work I’ve been doing recently on CBus. This is an initial refactor of the Clipsal CBus support, which has previously been provided by cbus.pl. It does not break the function of cbus.pl, but does include a notice to users of that code.

This refactor makes cbus support more MisterHouse native. For example, CBus objects are now defined in an "mht" file, and CBus group objects include a set() method that is used by IA7, such that the web UI now synchronises properly with CBus.

I’d be grateful if you would merge it if it’s OK.

Cheers,

Jon

Re: Pull request: Refactor Clipsal CBus support #587

Lieven Hollevoet
Administrator
Hello Jon,

thanks for the pull request, I’ve merged your changes into master.

Have a nice day,
 Lieven.

> Op 14 apr. 2016, om 15:29 heeft Jon Whitear <[hidden email]> het volgende geschreven:
>
> Hi folks,
>
> I’ve submitted a pull request for the work I’ve been doing recently on CBus. This is an initial refactor of the Clipsal CBus support, which has previously been provided by cbus.pl. It does not break the function of cbus.pl, but does include a notice to users of that code.
>
> This refactor makes cbus support more MisterHouse native. For example, CBus objects are now defined in an "mht" file, and CBus group objects include a set() method that is used by IA7, such that the web UI now synchronises properly with CBus.
>
> I’d be grateful if you would merge it if it’s OK.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jon

Re: Pull request: Refactor Clipsal CBus support #587

Jon Whitear
Thank you!