Possible to get rid of "fatal" error on startup?

Possible to get rid of "fatal" error on startup?

Jeff Siddall
When I start MH the first thing I see is this:

fatal: Not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git

MH then works fine but it doesn't look great to see that on the startup
of a brand new version!

Maybe this is because I installed from a zip rather than git, but I
expect for most people that will be the case.

Jeff

Re: Possible to get rid of "fatal" error on startup?

Lieven Hollevoet
Administrator
Hello Jeff,

thanks for the report.