Podcast support ?

Robert Rozman
Hi,

I wonder if anyone is working on this support for Misterhouse (I remember
that podcasts are mentioned in recent versions) ?

Also how do you intend to integrate podcasts with media players ? Can
podcasts (mp3, ...) be simply downloaded and put to directory for later use
?

Any other opinions ?

Thanks in advance,

regards,

Rob.

Re: Podcast support ?

David Norwood-3
Check out rss_subscriber.pl in the common code directory.  It can download
podcasts (or any other rss enclosure) to a specified directory.  It also
downloads bittorrent files.   It's not tied to any particular media player.

David