Quantcast

Perl Calendar

Michael Brown-2
Hi Folks!

I remember someone asking a while back about Perl based Calendars.  In
my travels, I just ran across Chronos http://chronoss.sourceforge.net/

Requirements are mod_perl, Apache, and MySQL (which may make it heavier
than you're looking for).

Another perl based one is Prospector http://prospector.sourceforge.net/
Requires mod_perl, DBD/DBI for SQL database access.

Never worked with either; just thought I'd send this along while I
remembered.

Hope it helps!

/Mike

Re: Perl Calendar

Mark Thomas-5
Michael Brown wrote:
> Hi Folks!
>
> I remember someone asking a while back about Perl based Calendars.  In
> my travels, I just ran across Chronos http://chronoss.sourceforge.net/
>
> Requirements are mod_perl, Apache, and MySQL (which may make it
> heavier than you're looking for).
My favorite is Plans (http://www.planscalendar.com/).

...now back to our regular scheduled programming...