PLCBUS

Jonathan Kopel
Hello

I developed some code to support plcbus I hope it can help
now I am using misterhouse to control my home system that
based on plcbus ( on off no dimer )

see the attached files

Yoni

PLCBUS1141E.pm (12K) Download Attachment
PLCBUS_Item.pm (4K) Download Attachment
read_table_A.pl (31K) Download Attachment
mh (321K) Download Attachment
http_server.pl (132K) Download Attachment
staus_chack.pl (354 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: PLCBUS

famille

Great Job indeed

I was interested in PLCBUS but was missing in my favourite Home Automation : MH

Thanks

Roger

Re: PLCBUS

Matthew Williams-2
Jonathan Kopel wrote:
> Hello
>
> I developed some code to support plcbus I hope it can help
> now I am using misterhouse to control my home system that
> based on plcbus ( on off no dimer )
>
> see the attached files
>
> Yoni

Yoni,

I would like to add these changes to our repository.  Are you able to provide
unified diff files based off the current trunk?  If not, can you tell us on
which release you made your changes (2.103, 2.104, 2.105, ...)?

thanks,
Matt

--
GPG Key ID: 722441BA
MisterHouse Wiki: http://misterhouse.wikispaces.com/

Re: PLCBUS

Jonathan Kopel
Hello

Thank for your email it will be nice to see the code in the MH tree

I don't know how to make the diff file the ver is 2.105 and

the 2 files PLCBUS1141E.pm and PLCBUS_item.pm place in the mh/bin/

and the staus_chack.pl need to put in the demo file it take the status every hour

Yoni

Re: PLCBUS

Matthew Williams-2
Jonathan Kopel wrote:
> Hello
>
> Thank for your email it will be nice to see the code in the MH tree

Thanks for the info.  I'll work on integrating your code and will e-mail you
if I run into any trouble.

Matt

--
GPG Key ID: 722441BA
MisterHouse Wiki: http://misterhouse.wikispaces.com/

Re: PLCBUS

Jonathan Kopel
just fix my mistake

the 2 files PLCBUS1141E.pm and PLCBUS_item.pm place in the mh/lib/

Yoni