Open z-wave compatability

Michelle Dupuis-2

I would like to integrate my z-wave with Mr. House, and have a z-stick (aontek) which is compatible with Open ZWave

I did a search and found lots of people working around the edges..but little concrete.  Has anyone made this work?

Re: Open z-wave compatability

H Plato
This doesn’t answer your question directly, but from what I see there are only 2 current Zwave options in misterhouse;

- David Satterfield put together some code in 2010 to support the Leviton RZC0P device. I don’t think it was actively used, since git was missing the driver library. I’ve added it back in to master, but don’t know if it works or not
- Raspberry PI RaZberry IO card. This is what I use, and it’s been pretty reliable. I updated it to add in a ‘push’ module to reduce the update latency associated with polling. A few other folks have been using this module, and it’s been working fine for me for a leviton fan, somfy blinds, Zwave blinds, and a lock.

On Jul 27, 2017, at 7:30 PM, Michelle Dupuis <[hidden email]> wrote:

I would like to integrate my z-wave with Mr. House, and have a z-stick (aontek) which is compatible with Open ZWave

I did a search and found lots of people working around the edges..but little concrete.  Has anyone made this work?

Re: Open z-wave compatability

Serge Martel (smartel)
+1 For Razberry daughter card, it's a very reliable solution to support Zwave on Misterhouse. I use a few switches and dimmers, and they respond a lot faster than my old X10, love the push function works great!

Serge

Envoyé de mon iPad

Le 28 juil. 2017 à 09:42, H Plato <[hidden email]> a écrit :

[...]

Neil Cherry-3
I've had good luck with MQTT & Smartthings. I get Z-Wave and ZigBee
but I haven't tried things like the locks. So far just switches and
modules (for Z-Wave) and Switches, modules, fire alarms, and various
sensors (for ZigBee.

Author of:     Linux Smart Homes For Dummies