OT: WMR968 question

Melanie-27
Greetings,

  The power supply for my Oregon Scientific WMR968 got separated from
  the unit and put into the "random wall wort collection". If you have
  a WMR968, could you email me the stats/details/text/anything about
  the power supply so I can find the correct one? The people at O.S.
  and the version of the manual I have were less than helpful on this
  topic.

 Melanie
 "Why is it that to doctor a document is to falsify it,
 but to vet it is to check it for its accuracy?"

Re: OT: WMR968 question

Neil Cherry
Melanie wrote:
> Greetings,
>
>   The power supply for my Oregon Scientific WMR968 got separated from
>   the unit and put into the "random wall wort collection". If you have
>   a WMR968, could you email me the stats/details/text/anything about
>   the power supply so I can find the correct one? The people at O.S.
>   and the version of the manual I have were less than helpful on this
>   topic.

If no one else answers I'll pull the wart from the wall to see.
It's kind of hidden and it's covered in dust (allergies).

http://home.comcast.net/~ncherry/               Backup site