OT: Update audrey?

ricks03
Are there any audrey update servers still out there? ( and dns
pointing to them)?

What's the site that the audrey is looking for (if I need to make a dns server)

thx!

Rick

Rick Steeves
[hidden email]                               http://www.sinister.net

Re: OT: Update audrey?

Tim Sailer-2
On Fri, February 3, 2006 20:20, [hidden email] said:
> Are there any audrey update servers still out there? ( and dns
> pointing to them)?
>
> What's the site that the audrey is looking for (if I need to make a dns
> server)

From what I can tell, someone will set up an update server from time to
time, but nothing's out there officially. If you are using the Audrey with
MH, you should be using Pete's MisterAudrey image. It's kept up to date.

Tim

Re: OT: Update audrey?

Pete Flaherty
Rick

Tim is quite right ... very few update servers if any. and quite sporatic at that

On Sat, 2006-02-04 at 08:30 -0500, Tim Sailer wrote:
On Fri, February 3, 2006 20:20, [hidden email] said:
> Are there any audrey update servers still out there? ( and dns
> pointing to them)?
>
> What's the site that the audrey is looking for (if I need to make a dns
> server)

>From what I can tell, someone will set up an update server from time to
time, but nothing's out there officially. If you are using the Audrey with
MH, you should be using Pete's MisterAudrey image. It's kept up to date.

Tim

-Pete Flaherty
http://mraudrey.net