New PLM

Geoff Peacock
I had to install a new 2413U PLM. Old one died after its 15 month birthday.  What is an easy way to get it communicating with all my devices, if there is one?

--
Geoff Peacock
Mobile, AL

Re: New PLM

Marc MERLIN-7
Administrator
On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 04:59:47PM -0500, Geoff Peacock wrote:
> I had to install a new 2413U PLM. Old one died after its 15 month
> birthday.  What is an easy way to get it communicating with all my devices,
> if there is one?

Change its MAC address in your config file, then do sync all links and
delete orphan links until both return nothing done.

Marc
Microsoft is to operating systems ....
Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/                         | PGP 1024R/763BE901