New MySensors module

Jeff Siddall
Some vacation time recently meant good progress on a MH module for
MySensors.

The pull request is here:

https://github.com/hollie/misterhouse/pull/613/files

I will point out up front that I am not a programmer so this isn't a
thing of beauty.  Comments are most welcome.

What it does:
Serial and Ethernet gateways
Door/window, motion, binary/light, temperature and humidity sensors
Assigns node ID requests (untested)

What it doesn't do:
Almost everything else

Any testing would be appreciated. You should be able to put the
MySensors.pm file in your code or bin dir and create gateway, node and
sensor objects in a .pl code file of your choice as shown in the
documentation at the top of the module.

Thanks,

Jeff

Re: New MySensors module

Lieven Hollevoet
Administrator
Hello Jeff,

thanks for your contribution.

As it is a new file that you add in the pull request that does not interfere with the rest of MisterHouse I have merged it so that everybody who is using the master branch can start testing it out.

Kind regards,
 Lieven.

> Op 14 aug. 2016, om 03:14 heeft Jeff Siddall <[hidden email]> het volgende geschreven:
>
> Some vacation time recently meant good progress on a MH module for
> MySensors.
>
> The pull request is here:
>
> https://github.com/hollie/misterhouse/pull/613/files
>
> I will point out up front that I am not a programmer so this isn't a
> thing of beauty.  Comments are most welcome.
>
> What it does:
> Serial and Ethernet gateways
> Door/window, motion, binary/light, temperature and humidity sensors
> Assigns node ID requests (untested)
>
> What it doesn't do:
> Almost everything else
>
> Any testing would be appreciated. You should be able to put the
> MySensors.pm file in your code or bin dir and create gateway, node and
> sensor objects in a .pl code file of your choice as shown in the
> documentation at the top of the module.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jeff

Re: New MySensors module

Jeff Siddall
On 2016-08-14 02:14, Lieven Hollevoet wrote:
> Hello Jeff,
>
> thanks for your contribution.
>
> As it is a new file that you add in the pull request that does not
> interfere with the rest of MisterHouse I have merged it so that
> everybody who is using the master branch can start testing it out.

Lieven,

Thanks for merging that so quickly.

Jeff