Quantcast

Nanoleaf Aurora?

H Plato
I just picked one of these up. Really cool light, and a local REST interface can be enabled on the controller, using the Beta OpenAPI — No cloud service! I’m putting together a MH module for controlling it.

www.nanoleaf.me

Re: Nanoleaf Aurora?

Brian Rudy
Looks cool!

I have been considering writing a module for FPP
(https://github.com/FalconChristmas/fpp) for lighting control along
these same lines.

On 4/13/17 14:40, H Plato wrote:
> I just picked one of these up. Really cool light, and a local REST interface can be enabled on the controller, using the Beta OpenAPI — No cloud service! I’m putting together a MH module for controlling it.
>
> www.nanoleaf.me

Re: Nanoleaf Aurora?

Just a heads up for Canadians, Best Buy has a 9 pack plus 3 panel expansion pack on sale for $200. The expansion pack is normally $70. Now I have 21 panels and two controllers…