Quantcast

[MH] Help

Craig Lindholm

I finally got my Raspberry PI back up and running with MH and the Android app! Only took a month to get the time to do it!

Everything is working as it should, except for one thing. My phone plays the wrong audio file. For example, if I request the weather, I'll get the audio "Marcus is at home" (another audio readout I use). What is strange is that the file that is generated is correct in the logs. I can FTP to the PI and play the file and I'll get the weather.
I am pretty sure the issue is at the source(PI) and not the destination (Android) as I get the same result on all my phone's.

I have a script that deletes all .wav files from the data directory on startup. Google text to speech generates the audio files correctly, and I am using the same MH installation from before my PI crashed (note, it is not the latest version, but it worked before).

Is there a possibility the audio files are being cached somewhere else on the PI and those files are the ones sent to the phone? It is the newest version of Raspbian.

Craig

Sent from my email program

Re: [MH] Help

gveloce
Hi Craig
Congrats.
I am  also planning to install MH on R-Pi (B model)
Would be very helpfull to provide some how-to/instructions for your achievement.
thanks in advance
GV

Re: [MH] Help

Serge Martel (smartel)