Insteon - local ON & levels

H Plato
This might be a long shot, but, does anyone know why the level method doesn’t seem to work properly in Insteon. Turning a switch on locally shows an ‘ON’ state in MH. I have a few switches that I’ve set the on_level on the switch to about 60%. When I turn them on at the switch MH shows ON and level shows 100%.

Or is there an alternative way to get the actual level of the light?