Insteon hubs? Anyone gotten them working?

Insteon hubs? Anyone gotten them working?

Greg Moeller
Has anyone played with the various insteon hubs?

Specifically, the homekit compatible one (2243-222)

I'd like to get the main lighting hooked into homekit and when I last
tried homebridge, it didn't go too well.

Greg

Re: Insteon hubs? Anyone gotten them working?

H Plato
While I can't speak to the insteon hub, the 4.2 homebridge stuff has been working really reliably for me. I use Insteon lights and zwave blinds.

Its a multistep process (install homebridge, install the httpmulti accessory, generate the mh config file), but since putting it together in the fall i haven't had any problems. There should be a how-to on the wiki.

Sent from my mobile device.

> On May 1, 2017, at 12:42 PM, Greg Moeller <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Has anyone played with the various insteon hubs?
>
> Specifically, the homekit compatible one (2243-222)
>
> I'd like to get the main lighting hooked into homekit and when I last
> tried homebridge, it didn't go too well.
>

> Greg

Re: Insteon hubs? Anyone gotten them working?

Serge Martel (smartel)
I also use Homebridge all the time, and it works flawlessly. I use it with X10 and Zwave switches and no problems.

Serge

Envoyé de mon iPad