Quantcast

Insteon Hub

Steve Switzer
Has anyone used the Insteon Hub with Mister House? Is it better than using a 2413U?
Smarthome has it on sale today, so I thought I'd grab one if others had good success with it..

--
Best regards,
Steve Switzer

---
Get world-class business I.T. services and a phone system with awesome features that won't challenge your budget!
http://www.SwitzerBusinessSolutions.com