Quantcast

Has anyone done anything with MySensors?

Has anyone done anything with MySensors?

dbemowsk
I have been looking into a project called MysSensors (https://www.mysensors.org/) and was wondering if anyone has done any work with this.  The project looks VERY interesting.

Re: Has anyone done anything with MySensors?

Jeff Siddall
On 06/07/2016 05:41 PM, dbemowsk wrote:
> I have been looking into a project called MysSensors
> (https://www.mysensors.org/) and was wondering if anyone has done any work
> with this.  The project looks VERY interesting.

That does look interesting.  The protocol seems extremely simple also:

https://mysensors.readthedocs.io/en/latest/protocol.html

I haven't looked into what needs to be done on the initialization/setup
front but once that is taken care of...

Sadly I don't have any time to work on this but I hope someone else will.

Jeff