Google Home on sale

Eloy Paris
Hello,

In case you haven't seen, the new Google Home smart speaker is currently
on sale:

https://madeby.google.com/home/

I was undecided between the Amazon Echo and the Google Home and ended up
getting the Google Home (via this sale) because I have high hopes for
future integration between the Google Assistant and MisterHouse:

https://developers.google.com/actions/

Even if it doesn't play out well for home automation I figured those
"Okay Google" interactions in our kitchen would be fun and sometimes
useful.

Cheers,

Eloy Paris.-

Re: Google Home on sale

Brian Klier
Eloy,

I've been having some successes integrating Google Home/Assistant with MisterHouse, primarily due to some previous code Bruce Winter used to integrated Android Watches/Phones to MisterHouse through Tasker.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.  I posted to the list earlier today with a fuzzy logic problem I've been encountering with this integration but exact matches have been working perfectly.  Very cool stuff indeed!

Brian