Found my other Audrey! Anyone interested in it?

Found my other Audrey! Anyone interested in it?

biggus
Hi all,

I was going through some boxes that had nothing to do with tech, and found my other Audrey.  I thought that I'd sold it long ago.  That's what happens when friends help you pack. :)  The Audrey is in the original box.  If I recall correctly, I'd flashed the infinity image on it to gain USB support.

Let me know if anyone is interested in it.

Mike

Re: Found my other Audrey! Anyone interested in it?

biggus
Hi Dan,

I'm not sure.  How's $40 plus shipping sound?  I might be able to put it in a smaller box so the shipping is less.

Mike