FYI: Insteon devices at

I'm currently looking for a coupler/repeater and started looking on the web.
I found has a bunch of the Insteon and some SignaLinc devices
and most of them have free shipping and no tax.
The coupler/repeater I'm looking at is 89.99 at Smarthome plus
shipping.. I think around $5. has the same for $57.99 (although the 3 wire is out of stock,
the 4 wire is the same price and for comparison has free shipping)

I know some people cringe at using, but I've had nothing but
good luck with them.

And no, I don't get any benefit from people buying from them :-)
Just passing along some info I found helpful.

This email is sponsored by: Splunk Inc. Do you grep through log files
To unsubscribe from this list, go to: