Eureka?

J D-2
http://www.smarthomeusa.com/Shop/Phase-Couplers/Item/CP000/

Is this what I need?  The question then seems to be "how the heck do I
install it?"

Re: Eureka?

Neil Cherry
J D wrote:
> http://www.smarthomeusa.com/Shop/Phase-Couplers/Item/CP000/
>
> Is this what I need?  The question then seems to be "how the heck do I
> install it?"

Yeah, that's it. If you don't know how to install it I'd suggest
you get an electrician. I don't think it's a good idea to put the
bridge in you breaker box.

http://home.comcast.net/~ncherry/               Backup site

Re: Eureka?

David H. Lynch Jr.
It should come with instructions.
If you can install an outlet, you should be able to do this.
If you can't then hire an electrician.

--
Dave Lynch DLA Systems
Software Development:       Embedded Linux