Dynamically generated mht file?

rickerdo

I have some user code that queries my alarm system for a list of all zones and their names. An example: zone1 = FrontDoor. I would like to have each zone name be a generic item to track open/close state. I'm thinking I would want to create an mht file in code during startup or reload. The zone names should hardly ever change, but if they do, I would like to just restart MH and have the changes captured. Is this possible? Is there a better approach?

Re: Dynamically generated mht file?

rickerdo
I MIGHT have found an answer to my own question. I haven't tried this yet, but if anyone wants to modify an mht file, look into:
mht_item_add
mht_item_delete
mht_item_copy
mht_item_write