Can't enabled extended X10 commands to item on web GUI

Can't enabled extended X10 commands to item on web GUI

Michelle Dupuis-2

I have a PLM21 lamp module which supports extended X10 commands. I added the item to my items.mht with the third parameter "preset2"

Then on the IA7 web gui I click the device and click the gear icon and more buttons appear.  However, I never see the direct dim % amounts needed to send an extended dim code.  How can I enable this?  (With my switchlinc switches I see the presetdim1/2 direct dim options this way)

Re: Can't enabled extended X10 commands to item on web GUI

H Plato
Try this, in your web browser open the following location:

so for example:

This will show you all the states that json_server sends to IA7.

Right now IA7 does filter out the following states from being displayed in the state modal.

        state == "manual" ||
    state == "double on" ||
    state == "double off" ||
    state == "triple on" ||
    state == "triple off" ||
    state == "status on" ||
    state == "status off" ||
    state == "status on" ||
    state == "clear" ||
    state == "setramprate" ||
    state == "setonlevel" ||
    state == "addscenemembership" ||
    state == "setsceneramprate" ||
    state == "deletescenemembership" ||
    state == "disablex10transmit" ||
    state == "enablex10transmit" ||
    state == "set ramp rate" ||
    state == "set on level" ||
    state == "add to scene" ||
    state == "remove from scene" ||
    state == "set scene ramp rate" ||
    state == "disable transmit" ||
    state == "enable transmit" ||
    state == "disable programming" ||
    state == "enable programming" ||
    state == "0%" ||
    state == "100%" ||
    state == "error" ||
        state == "status"

On Mar 14, 2016, at 9:49 AM, Michelle Dupuis <[hidden email]> wrote:

I have a PLM21 lamp module which supports extended X10 commands. I added the item to my items.mht with the third parameter "preset2"

Then on the IA7 web gui I click the device and click the gear icon and more buttons appear.  However, I never see the direct dim % amounts needed to send an extended dim code.  How can I enable this?  (With my switchlinc switches I see the presetdim1/2 direct dim options this way)

‚Äč