Brad Yarotsky
Hi another newbee here...

I have gone through the archives, and I not able to find much about CEBus.
I know that it is pretty much extinct. Is there any support in MH? Will
there ever be?

I have purchase a few CEBus pieces online and I would like to integrate
with a home automation system.

Is anybody out there using CEBus at all????

Have a better one.

This email is sponsored by: Splunk Inc. Do you grep through log files
To unsubscribe from this list, go to: <a href="">