Audrey for sale

biggus
I was given a couple of old ACER tablet PCs, so my wife said something had to go.  I didn't use it much, as my MH server got fried during a power surge and there has always been something more important to work on around the house.

It has the Infinity image w/USB support on it. Also still has the original box.  I can include the CF card with the Infinity image as well.  (I also have the cf utils zip file to re-flash the card).

Not sure how much to ask.  Saw one on eBay the other day for $40.  So, I guess $35 or $40 plus shipping (or is that too much)?  I live near Boston, so local pick-up is also an option.

Mike