Quantcast

Announcing MisterHouse Release 3.1

krkeegan
Administrator
We are pleased to announce version 3.1 of MisterHouse.

There are too many changes to enumerate, you can review all of them here:

As always, go to the MisterHouse website to download the new version:

Thank you to everyone who helped with this release and continues to help with the development effort.

Re: Announcing MisterHouse Release 3.1

jared
A little delayed to send this message, but I just wanted to say congrats on the 3.1 release!  All of the new features, improvements, and bug fixes have breathed new life into MisterHouse.  Everyone involved should be very proud!

I'm looking forward to see many more future updates!