Quantcast

Accessing Zoneminder within Misterhouse

martrw
Zoneminder is up and running on a separate machine on
the same LAN as Misterhouse.  I want to access the
Zoneminder menu from within the Misterhouse web
interface.

I have tried to modify the existing Security Camera
Menu item to point to 192.168.0.3/zm without success.
I don't have any background in modifying the web pages
used by Misterhouse.

I am assuming that if I can connect to 192.168.03/zm
from within Misterhouse by clicking the present
Security Camera icon, I can run Zoneminder just as if
I had connected directly from the web.

Anyone done this or anything like this?   All advice appreciated...Rob